Do you, or someone you love, need weekday meals?
Meals on Wheels is more than a home meal delivery service. Meals on Wheels is the only provider of medically-tailored meals to Central Indiana’s homebound community. Our new online application process makes it easier than ever to get started! For more information click here for more details.
For a small fee, you can receive two medically-tailored meals each weekday on a short or long-term basis. These meals are prepared by Central Indiana’s premier healthcare institutions and delivered each weekday by Meals on Wheels volunteers. The meals are prepared for the individual client to ensure good nutrition.
Receive meals tomorrow by taking the following steps today:
- Fill out the application (Click HERE for Client Application Form)
- Fax or email the application to Meals on Wheels. The fax number is 317.252.5559 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask your doctor to fax us a diet order to 317.252.5559
- Send us your initial payment of $65 to begin service
- Financial assistance is available to those who qualify
- Once we receive this information, a Meals on Wheels representative will call you to confirm your first meal delivery
Meals on Wheels is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization which offers weekday meal delivery at a low cost for homebound individuals in the greater Indianapolis area.
- 46 years of service
- 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
- 500+ deliveries a day
- 2 meals a day (hot and cold)
Meals on Wheels of Central Indiana innovates, advocates and collaborates to end hunger and malnutrition for our senior, disabled and chronically ill neighbors.